For many women it’s about shedding a few pounds around the waist. Running uses loads of energy which means more calories burned yes that right ladies’ I said it more calories burn! I personally started running for 30 minutes a day for a month and now I have started running 45 to 50 mins a day and in my waist I have gone from 28inch to 26.5 waist in just a short time period. I’m not saying this will be the same for many people out there but you will see the difference of running and also eating a healthy diet.
Another beneficial factor of running is that bones become stronger. Sitting in the office all day, sitting in the car, on the sofa watching TV or being lazy in general can make our bones grow weaker, but if u run they meet the resistance, which means they will grow stronger!
We all suffer from stress from one day or another. A great way to handle stress is a healthy heart. How can u get a healthy heart? Simple, 30 minutes of cardio workout (running) each day can do so. Training your heart and strengthen your cardio vascular system will lower your pulse while resting and sleeping which makes u more fit to handle stress.
Don't think to your self I can never do it, as you can. I’m not saying it is easy, as in the beginning it will be hard just because you’re making your body do something it’s not used to. I experienced chest burning just because I was making my lungs to work allot harder, burning sensation in my legs and feet. After a few sessions your body will become used to it and it will become easier, before you know it you will be running a marathon easily!
For me I love to run to challenge my self, each time I step on a tread mill I set my self a goal and I have to reach and when it come closer to my target I push my self a little more. I am just a new start at running so my aim for this summer is to participate in a 10 k run, which is why I am making a blog to help me decide on what one is best suitable for me and hopefully helping others achieve their goals.
![]() |
| keep running |

No comments:
Post a Comment